RDS: Remote Desktop Services
- The only thing that needs to be configured is the protected mode.
- Set this registration key in all RDS 2012 servers and adobe reader will work again (see below).
HKLM\software\policies\adobe\acrobat reader\11.0\featurelockdown\ New Dword bProtectedMode=0
- Reboot afterwards.
- Install issues may be because the web browser control is trying to run in x64 which won't work.
- You need to install x86 version of Info-Organiser for this to work.
- Will be able to use x64 version in windows 2012, 8 and XP.
- Once there is a Adobe Windows ipreviewer or ie 64-Bit previewer