Do the following to show error messages when it starts.
- Check it's addins are not disabled.
- then check its ticked in comaddins.
- If that fails remove from commaddins menu then re-add adxloader.dll
NOTE: To display each error in a message box, create an environment variable named VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS and set it to 0 (zero). You can suppress the messages by deleting the environment variable or setting it to 1 (one).
- To write the errors to a log file, create an environment variable named VSTO_LOGALERTS and set it to 1 (one).
The Visual Studio Tools for Office runtime creates the log file in the folder that contains the deployment manifest for the add-in, or in the folder that contains the document or workbook that is associated with the customization.
- If that fails, the Visual Studio Tools for Office runtime creates the log file in the local %TEMP% folder.
For application-level add-ins, the default name is add-in name.vsto.log. For document-level projects, the name of the log file is document name.extension.log, such as ExcelWorkbook1.xlsx.log. To stop logging errors, delete the environment variable or set it to 0 (zero).